I watched the movie “The Big Chill” for the first time as an adult this afternoon. I saw it as a teenager and it was a much better movie this time around. I guess I could simply comprehend more of it this time.
Some random comments
- Tom Berenger looked a bit strange in the stache
- Berrenger’s Magnumesque TV show intro was funny
- Kevin Kline actually looked somewhat young for once
- Jobeth Williams reminded me a lot of Marcia Gay Harden
- Meg Tilley was extremely cute in it.
- Would make a for an interesting sequel at this point 35 years later
- All of Kevin Costner’s scenes were cut. It would be interesting to see a version with those included.